Come this February, I think I’ll officially carry a title like ‘boy mom’ or something like that. We are expecting our third little boy this February, and I’m growing anxious to meet him. I never expected life with three boys, but I can’t imagine it any other way.
Baby clothing sections at stores are littered with little girl clothes and rightly so! Ruffles, polka dots, leggings, dresses…they are so adorable. Despite the endless extraordinarily beautiful bows and felt flowers and homemade dresses available on Etsy, you can also find some amazing small shops that carry some ADORABLE clothing and accessories for BABY BOYS! Better yet, I’ve found some for you.
Know that ALL of these shops are five star shops!
1. ShopMejMej – I recently found this shop and immediately fell for the apparel and nursery decor. Fresh, simple, and inviting is how I would describe their shop. Their embroidered onsies are perfect, but if you’re like me, you’ll also really really like their vintage airplane decal and growth charts.
2. TheSculptedSock – Is anyone else a fan of sock monkeys? Or any other adorable creature waiting to sit in the corner of your little one’s crib? You should check out this elephant named Edward or this sock reindeer decked with a cozy scarf.
3. PaisleyPrintsSpokane – This shop is full of t-shirts, leggings, and hats for little boys! Be sure to follow Lindsay on Instagram for all her Black Friday promotions. Plus, she offered an exclusive code for my readers! Check out with code WILLOW for 15% off your purchase!
4. Babiease – A good friend gifted me a bib from Babiease when Cole was born, and I love it! Meredith has an amazing variety of nursery accessories include crib sheets, changing pad covers, bibs, and an array of bedding options. If you like Boho, Aztec, or modern baby patterns, this is a great shop to check out!
5. NorthernAnchorCo – Are you looking for winter hat with a big fur ball on top perfect for your little guy? Robyn’s are ADORABLE! She has so many woodland and lumberjack type prints, and I love it all! Be sure to check out her Adventure Hoodies and organic leggings too.
6. TealandFinch – Jen is running a holiday sale right now. I couldn’t resist posting these beaver bibs, but I am a sucker for her baby boy leggings and hats too! Oh, and she has the most adorable lumberjack blanket listed in her shop right now.
7. SweetBugStudio – Anyone looking for bibs, teethers, or ribbon blankets? This is your place to go! Kristin has a ton of variety in her shop and lots and lots to choose from. Oh, and baby blankets galore! Cute ones at that. Kristin has become a sweet encouraging friend for me on Instagram too with a fun to follow feed!
8. PaisleyNiche – Baby blankets, baby blankets, and more baby blankets are found in Morgan’s shop. All her blankets are backed in a super soft minky. Even though there is lots of variety, my favorites are the buffalo check and woodland themed baby blankets!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday is right around the corner. Lots of small shops will be running sales, and these handmade items are a fun place to find one of a kind high quality baby items. I encourage you to shop around and find a few little stores with sweet owners and products that fit your taste!
(Please note that this post contains affiliate links.)